Sunday 21 July 2013

SUNDAY READING

I do not usually post on the weekend but today I am spending a very much needed day on the couch and I am not moving! There is no rest for the wicked at JDZ HQ where I have pretty much gone to sleep at 1 am every night this week, which means I am a little behind on this sharing the news of the In A Designer Home online magazine. In A Designer Home is a great online resource to finding contemporary modern furniture with a designer edge for your home without breaking the bank. The team behind the site developed a great free online magazine that showcases cool and funky products and hip and happening interiors about town. In their first issue released earlier this year they featured an article on the growing trend of neon colour, which sparked my inspiration behind my own posts this last week. I love the fact that design/homewares/furniture business are branching into free online magazines and publications because it means that design information, tips and trends become so much accessible for everyone. 

Find below the magazine and have a flick through. If you are interested in viewing their website and their products click here. 




Hopefully you are all having a relaxing evening before Monday is back! 

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...