Thursday 4 July 2013

BTS: SLATE GREY



 


 





What do you all think of the dark grout? I think it has been a huge success and really makes the simple tile stand out. It has become a feature in the entire bathroom. I am very particular about details because it is often the little things that make the space. Who would have thought changing the grout colour would be so effective? It is really not a new thing/fad or trend but it is not seen a lot and not many clients are so trusting in letting you make such a simple suggestion that makes a huge statement. Am so glad my clients are always trusting of me and my opinion, it makes my job that more easier and rewarding!

The floors upstairs and other bits and pieces are all coming together nicely as well. Looking forward to sharing the final product with you all.


JDZ x

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...