Thursday 8 August 2013

SPECIAL CREATIVE PROJECTS

It is such a thrill to receive not only amazing comments on my blog but information and images from lovely readers who are inspired purely by my words and images. One of my very lovely loyal readers got in touch with me yesterday and sent me a series of images of furniture that she herself had been inspired to paint. Funny enough, it was a very long time ago that she completed a few of these projects. This just goes to show how some trends really never go away but either become more popular at certain times and during certain periods. She completely agreed with me that it was a great way to revamp some old furniture and add something new to your space in a very in expensive way.

It was then followed up by another image of how she was inspired yesterday to re vamp her stools with some lovely pastel colour. I really think she has done an amazing job and just had to share it with you all.





I find it so inspirational what this loyal reader has created and I definitely will be tackling my own DIY project when I get some down time. 

A big shout out to all my loyal readers, in particular this very creative lady who allowed me to share these images with you! If you have a DIY project you would love to share with me please feel free to comment below. 

Have a lovely night and see you all tomorrow for Feature Friday.

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...