Saturday 10 August 2013

FEATURE SATURDAY



Unfortunately there were not enough hours in the day yesterday and I clearly need to start prepping more of my posts as my schedule is getting busier and busier which is very exciting. So I am so sorry for missing Feature Friday but that is why today is a very special post dedicated to what was ment to be yesterday's post. 

I am taking the opportunity today to showcase and launch with you all the beginning of my hexagon pattern range of cushions and artworks. Since my post on the trend, I have been seeing more and more hexagon related products, accessories and patterns everywhere. If you have had a chance to pick up the new Real Living magazine for September ( Flower Power - such a great read! ) you would have noticed all the hexagon inspired references as much as I did. Society 6 has been great in terms of being able to start to develop and get some view/sales and opinions on my designs and pieces. Eventually, in the near future I am going to be developing those patterns and textiles further and having them sold directly through the JDZ website. Very much a working progress, but it will get there. Oh and of course, I had to through in a preview of my other collection coming soon, exclamation marks! If you know me well, you know I am a very big fan of the exclamation. The collection is only fitting then, don't you think? 
























I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day and have lots of fun activities and projects for this weekend. Here is a look at my new hexagon inspired bright textile collection, you can find them all by visiting my profile on Society 6. 



JDZ x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...