Monday 28 October 2013

MEN BEHAVING HANDY

Very exciting Monday morning as I am very pleased to announce that I am a contributor for the Men Behaving Handy, an online website dedicated to being a " one stop shop " for all maintenance, home improvement and repair needs. They are based in Perth, however I am so excited to have this opportunity to reach more readers around Australia and inform them about Interiors and how they can go about improving them. The posts go up every Friday for Friday Funky Furnishings with me! Just because you may not be in Perth does not mean you cannot benefit from expert advice from the interiors and construction industry and gain some really handy hints along the way. It is also assisting me to promote my online design and styling services - E Styling, which allows anyone in Australia to benefit from design knowledge and expertise even though I may not be with them in person.

Here is a sneak peek and make sure to click here to head on over and have a read into how you can "Bring Spring Into Your Home." This month is all about Spring/Summer and how to embrace it in your home, so make sure to stay tuned and keep up to date.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...