Monday 21 October 2013

FAV FIND OF THE WEEK

Hope you all had a really lovely weekend and enjoyed Grand Designs Live if you were lucky enough to attend! I was told it was a really great three days, filled with lots of great new products, tips, celebrity spotting and inspiration. I hope next year I will be able to attend as I have been flat out and could not spare a couple of hours to go and have a walk around. It was a pretty crazy last couple of days last week with the announcement of a great collaboration with Oliver's Twisty Tales. ( More on this later in the week )

Today I wanted to share with you my favourite find of the week- These Material Pendants by Neorgaard Kechayas. I spotted them floating around on Facebook last week when The Minimalist store posted a picture of them and I was immediately intrigued by their shape and texture. They are seriously cool and would look amazing, not just in a residential interior but a commercial one as well.

I really like their compact modern shape, which would really suit a Scandinavian inspired interior. However, the fact that they are available in some may different materials means that your opinions are in fact boarder than usual. Their small shape also allows for the ability to have more than just a few scattered over a kitchen island or dining table. It allows you to have them at different heights, scatter more together and use the same pendant but in different materials and textures to create a really interesting combination. The other thing I really like about them is that they use materials that you normally would not find in a lighting fixture.

The materials they are available in are: Concrete, Cork, Die Cut Aluminium, Marble, Oak and Terracotta.

How cool as these?! I love them!





You can find out more by clicking here and being directed straight to the website.
All images sourced directly from the Noergaard Kechayas website.


Happy Monday,

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...