Friday 11 October 2013

FEATURE FRIDAY: FOR THE KIDS

A couple of weeks back I was watching one of my favourite lifestyle shows, "The Living Room." Channel 10, 7:30 every Friday night... I highly recommend you tune in and Barry Du Bois showcased his hot product of the week, Burgerdoodles Wallpaper. It was a great segment and I thought the concept behind the wallpaper was genius, so clearly it was no surprise that Barry got a unanimous "hot" from the audience.

There is just something about walls that screams to a kid... "draw on me..." I know I did it as a kid once and never attempted it again because my mother was far from impressed with my "wall art." This wallpaper really solves a lot of problems when it comes to the kids wanting to colour in the walls as well as being entertained. It makes for great artwork for the entire wall as well as serving a purpose. It is so important to be creative and kids love to colour in, so this product really ticks a lot of boxes. It would be perfect for a play room or kids bedroom and would give the kids the ability to have an impact in the way they wanted to colour and decorate the room with their Burgerdoodle wallpaper.

Here are two links where you can find the wallpaper online, so make sure you take some time to check it out. 1. through the Hard to Find website and 2. through Burgerplex ( just hover over the names, click and it will direct you to the websites. )





Images sourced from Burgerplex & Hard To Find Website.

Happy Colouring,

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...