Monday 23 September 2013

THE WEEKEND THAT WAS : BHG LIVE

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed some time soaking up some Vitamin D. I had the pleasure of attending The Better Homes & Gardens Live show on Saturday with some family. It was an interesting experience for me as I attend many fairs but they are always majority of the time trade only events, so it was a good to be able to compare the two different types of shows.

The DIY demonstrations were a hit in my books and gave you the opportunity to pick up on the spot some great handy tips, which one can always benefit from. Another hit was the craft areas, where you actually were given the opportunity to take part in creating or learn about styling etc. Temple & Webster as I have mentioned previously on the blog are a fantastic online homewares resource that is filled with great sales and products. Their area's and tips on styling were a huge success and I really enjoyed getting the meet some of the team and see their set up. Being a girl who worked at Bunnings for six years during my uni days, I am not afraid of power tools nor a stranger to learning about DIY.
So it was also really great to see such a fantastic Ryobi section and Bunnings team members running around. I also love the Kas stand, which had some really amazing vibrant cushions and bed spreads... More on Kas coming up on the blog in the next few weeks.

Take a look at some behind the scenes shots of the day. Did you get a chance to head to BHG Live? If so, I would love to hear what your experience was like by leaving a comment below.








Happy Monday,

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...