Thursday 19 September 2013

INSPIRATIONAL THURSDAY

Such a crazy day at JDZ HQ today, I do not really feel like I am getting through half of my to-do list, it seems to just keep growing and growing. The end of the week for me does not get any slower as I am heading to the Better Homes & Gardens show on the weekend, which I cannot wait to report on.

I wanted to leave you today with a little inspirational quote that is floating around on Facebook at the moment and gave me a little boost of energy this afternoon.





What are all your weekend plans? Any great new DIY experiments?


Make sure if you have not already you head on over to Barry Dubois' website to check out my Tips for Tiles to help you along with your bathroom choices.




Happy Thursday,

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...