Friday 21 June 2013

FEATURE FRIDAYS WITH AMAL'S ROOM

Introducing Feature Fridays where I get the opportunity to post about a fellow designer.

My first ever feature is the very talented Amal of Amal's Room. I was so delighted when Amal agreed to having me feature her amazing website and products on my blog.

Amal's Room is an online oasis of beautiful products ranging from homewares, decor, fashion and food. She sources unique pieces from all over the world to help her audience and buyers turn their ordinary homes or spaces into something extraordinary. Amal developed her own online store and business so that she could share with the world her creativity and passion for all things beautiful. Amal is based in Canada and over the years of hard work and persistence she has been able to get so much recognition and specifications of her beautiful products with many editorial features in leading magazines and publications.

Amal's Room cushions selected by Northland Properties
to transform the lobby design and space of the Kelowna
Sandman Hotel. 

What I also love about Amal's room is the originality it has and that she only sources pieces that she loves herself. This to me makes the site unique and like nothing else you really see in the online homewares realm. The products are personal and thoughtful.

It is truly inspiring to see her business grow and develop. Amal has continual dedication and belief in her products and design expertise which to me is a recipe for success. Her lines are also getting stocked in various boutiques in Canada, so I really cannot wait till it hits the Australian & International markets.

Remember how on Wednesday I posted images of all things Moroccan? Well here is the connection. Amal and I both share a love and passion for Moroccan pattern and design. Amal even has her own  signature product " Amal's Moroccan Spa. " The packaging and products itself is something to be admired. Amal developed the concept and product design!! They are products to spoil yourself with.

You can find all things Amal on her online website right here and follow her on Facebook for updates.

Here are my favourite products and my wish list.

Bird & Branch Teapot.
Buy it here.

Rabbit Forestry Hook.
Make this cute little guy yours by
buying him here.


My favourite Lung Light Shade in colour Beet.
So unique! Find it here.


Argan oil is the best for your hair!
Amal's special and signature product
can be found here.

Moroccan Black Soap another amazing product
part of her signature spa treatments.
Find out more about this product here.


Cant go past this beautiful crafted candle for your home.
Find it here. 


Have a great and inspiring Friday everyone!

Love,
JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...