Monday 24 February 2014

THE BLOCK IN REVIEW - SUPER K'S FIRST WIN

I haven't even had a chance to catch up on last nights episode so writing this post today feels completely weird as I am itching to watch it. I promise I will get to catch up on it tonight, but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion! Even though I haven't seen all the drama behind last nights episode and second bedroom reveal, I know that the Super K's took home the first win for the Fans. They all delivered great rooms again this week and I really think the judges job is so tough ( did you hear I got to chat to Darren Palmer again on Friday night? More on that later in the week ) which is why I think they are being a lot tougher this year. The super K's did really well producing a show stopping, high standard room. My two favourites this week are the super K's and the twins without a doubt. To me the difference between what makes a winning room is the details as details can really take a room to the next level. I cannot however, go past a large scale mirror standing against a wall, I am a sucker for it as well as glass/mirror and black metal, which the twins nailed in their room.

What do you think?! Are you happy the super K's won? Do you agree that the judges are being very harsh this season? Let's us know all your thoughts below!











Remember you can find all the furniture pieces, homewares and artwork from The Block Shop
and find all the images that you see here on The Block website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...