Tuesday 31 December 2013

WHAT IS YOUR INTERIOR RESOLUTION?

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my lovely loyal readers or whoever may stumble across my little blog. It is something that I am very proud of and cannot wait to develop more and more over the next year. Without all of your support and stopping by, it wouldn't be at the level it already is in such a short time!

New Year is that special time of year where we really kind of get a fresh start, start all over again and begin on a new note. It is customary to develop goals or New Year Resolutions for what you want to achieve or set your mind to in the New Year. I want to ask you all though, do you have an Interior New Year Resolution? What do you want to achieve in your space? Do you have big plans for a renovation? Have you just brought a house? I would love to hear what they are! Even if it is just about making it a healthier cleaner environment, or to create sustainable living, they are all great goals!

Here are the top 5 highlights on the blog this past 2013... well, half of 2013 to get you thinking.

FEATURE FRIDAY- ALISE & LYSANDRA
FUNKY FURNITURE
SYDNEY INDESIGN SNEAK PEEK 
STUDIO SPACE PT 2
BARRY DUBOIS INTERVIEW

And one more for Good Luck

BREEDS OF MEN


Share with my what your New Year Interior Resolution is! I am sure I can help!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...