Wednesday 11 December 2013

THE MIRACLE OF CHRISTMAS

I AM BACK!! I know, I know... where the hell have I been? I kinda dropped the ball a little last week in the blogging world as I was completely snowed under in plans, paper work, photoshopping, concept images ....and the list goes on and on and on. I hope you can all forgive me and join me in getting ready for Christmas. There is almost one week to go and there are so many different events on and it is really important to get into the festive spirit and decorate your home in celebration. Today I wanted to share with you some Christmas inspiration- part of my count down towards the big day. Later today, I will also be sharing some behind the scenes pics at a very special event on the weekend, that I helped inspire and directed to bring together! 

To me Christmas is about family, friends, dinners, lunches, lots of food, decorations and being grateful for all that we have! I have been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to get into the Christmas spirit and really get some inspiration to get started and get decorating.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...