Wednesday 18 December 2013

7 ITEMS ON MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

I am sharing my top 7 things on my wish list this Christmas, information is below the images. What is on your Christmas wish list this year? 











1. Glass House Candles - Not only do they smell absolutely amazing, they are just really good looking as well. I am very much lusting over the Little Black Dress one and want it to add to my collection. 

2. An awesome pendant light for my office- Yep, you read correctly, I am dying for an awesome pendant light for my office and to be exact, this one is from Matt Blatt and I want it! 

3. My very own designed Isola tote page - Do I have to say anymore? 

4. Another Fiel Sol Necklace - Cannot go past these beautiful pieces, they are my favourite necklaces and you cannot ever have too many. 

5. Marc Jacobs Laptop case - This Island Life laptop case is a perfect match to my lovely new MacBook Pro

6. Kikki K A Sentence a day - Being grateful for everything we have in our lives is so important and what better way than to achieve it with these beautiful stationary pieces 

7. Pastel Triangle Artwork - Beautiful simple pieces to have hanging on your wall in your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...