Friday 4 July 2014

JDZ STYLE : HOW TO GET THE LOOK

Over the past three months, I have been working really hard on a couple of large projects - display suites for apartment developments to be exact and got such a great response on how I styled the fake "living room" that I thought I would share with you all how I achieved the look and where I got all the pieces from.

I am not going to say always because it always varies, but majority of the time I begin with a neutral base, but in this case I worked off the lovely render that was generated and that I designed for this project ( which you can see a snippet of below ) It was to be vibrant and inviting, utilising colours from the actual logo as well as from the render, so it was a pretty easy transition when designing the look in real life as it was already set for me. I love when future Jeanette benefits from past hard work... it is really a great feeling.

I ordered everything online and used my trusty resources to find me the perfect matches.
Three main stores were Zanui, Sparkk and Ikea. I also utilised these stores, as I had a really strict budget and needed to make sure I didn't over spend.

Below is where you can find the items yourself to create the look.





1 //  Two Seater lounge

2// Wallpaper

3// Cushions ( Hint both are Sparkk )

4// Side Table 

5 // Lamp 

6 // Vases ( Hint both are Ikea )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...