Monday 4 August 2014

MY BLOCK FAV WK 1

I wont be able to do The Block in review this time round because I wont be here to watch all the shows...( insert crying face ) I KNOW! ....Luckily I have Foxtel IQ which saves the day.

But I will be able to share my Block Favourite and who I thought did an awesome job.

What are your thoughts on The Block Glasshouse? Do you like the new teams?!

My favourite this week is featured below, I thought their finishes and scheme was the best and for all things colour and style... PLEASE change your window frames to black not white... it looks washed out.

Let us know what your thought are by clicking on the pencil below and commenting. We love to hear from you!


Image sourced from The Block Glasshouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...