Monday 16 February 2015

I FOUND, I SOURCED, I CONQUERED!

I did not get a chance to share last weeks Friday Fav on the blog but only on our Facebook page. Did you see? 

I want to share with you a little behind the scenes of the setting that is coming together in one of my clients home. I have been looking and looking for the best occasional chair for probably over 6 months. Truth be told, I actually had the perfect one in mind but one of the constant challenges I face especially when designing with a couple is having both their tastes and expectations met. We had the perfect occasional chair but alas it was not ticking one half of the parties boxes so no matter how I pushed it just was not going to happen. So what does one do? I get stubborn and begin a new search for what is going to be the perfect occasional chair. I will find it! I never give up! Winner never quit and quitters never win, I say! 

So where did I find it? In the Kmart new season catalogue! Hilarious but the more hilarious thing is that my client saw it too and we have the exact same thought. Such a special thing having great clients to work with who understand your thought process and design aesthetic. I search and searched and finally found it with a bit of social media assistance, we locked it in and then completed the look with the last copper pipe floor lamp from Freedom Furniture and a colourful cushion. 

Here is a behind the scenes look! Full reveal will come in the middle of year when I do a proper photo shoot to capture the beauty of the space. 






Featured items: Armchair: Zanui 
Floor lamp: Freedom
Cushion: Urban Road
Knitted Ottoman: Kmart
Styling: JDZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...