Wednesday 24 July 2013

INSTAGRAM ADVENTURE

Last night I attended my first Instagram meet up in Bondi, where everyone who is a lover of Instagram, photography and social media came together in the newly opened US store West Elm. It was run by the ever so lovely ladies from  Blog Society & Little Paper Lane and was a really good turn out. Mostly we all ended up chatting away and getting to know new people who we may or may not be connected to on Instagram. It also meant that we had West Elm after hours and all to ourselves, which was a major treat in itself. To look through the store and admire all the products they have on show was great, not to mention there were cocktails, plenty of food and a scavenger hunt. It was also just great to put faces to Instagram names and meet some fellow Interior Designers.

West Elm has some very lovely 'high end' style pieces for more affordable prices, which I think is something our Sydney furniture and accessory market needs. It has some great linen options, accessories and beautiful coffee and dining tables. I took home with me the new WE catalogue and have featured below some of my favourite catalogue, furniture pieces and why. Also, there is are some behind the scenes (bts) from the night.












You all know by now I love geometric, so it is a bit of a given I love this
coffee table. How cool are the legs? 

Loving the Brooklyn theme they have going on at the moment.
Also I am really dying to go to New York. 

The use of different coloured timber to create a really rustic but still
elegant setting is a win in my books. Also really like how these pendants have
been dropped at different heights. Plus, check out the price? So good! 

Can you believe this is a shower curtain? I am loving that West Elm is giving
their customers a chance to make shower curtains look stylish. Style should never
end anywhere so I always ask myself why certain things that are made for practical reasons
ugly? It just makes no sense to me. So this my readers is an AWESOME buy! 

All photos taken by JDZ herself and all products that you see in this catalogue and more can be found online on the West Elm website. 


Happy Wednesday!!

JDZ x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...